- y_2022, m_5, d_23, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_302
- loc_en_CA, sid_2084, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Broad spectrum sun protection and hydration
Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30, gives you the broad spectrum sun protection you need with the hydration your skin wants. Made with moisture-rich Oat formula for all-day hydration. This sunscreen is water and sweat resistant (80 minutes) and oil-free. Travel-friendly tube. Oxybenzone free formula.
- Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Moisturizing Face and Body Sunscreen SPF 30, provides effective sun protection while hydrating the skin
- This sunscreen provides UVA/UVB protection with SPF 30 and is water and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Made free of oxybenzone, non-comedogenic and from a Dermatologist-recommended brand
- Made with oat formula, leaving your skin feeling softer, smoother, and healthier-looking
Octocrylene (6%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%), Avobenzone (1. 5%).
Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Caprylyl Methicone, Chlorphenesin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-62, Silica, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-6, Water (eau).
How to Use
How to Use
Adults and children over 6 months of age:
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at 15-30
°C. May stain some fabrics.
- Sun protection