- y_2021, m_9, d_23, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_48
- loc_en_CA, sid_2835, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 13.92ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Broad spectrum sun protection and hydration
Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Face Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 50 gives you the broad-spectrum sun protection you need with the hydration your skin wants. The newest face-specific formulation is water- and sweat-resistant (80 min) and oil-free. It is also non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog pores. Oxybenzone free formula.
- Oxybenzone Free
- Face-specific formulation is water-resistant, sweat-resistant (80 min) and oil-free
- Won't clog pores
- The oat formula leaves your skin feeling softer, smoother, and healthier-looking
- From a Dermatologist-recommended brand
Homosalate (13.5%), Octocrylene (10%), Octisalate (5%), Avobenzone (3%).
Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alcohol Denat. , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-62, Silica, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Trideceth-6, Water (eau).
How to Use
How to Use
Adults and children over 6 months of age:
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at 15-30oC. May stain some fabrics.
- Sun protection