A soothing sensation that goes beyond your skin
Solution Related Products
Indulge yourself with fragrant formulas that calm and relax to improve your sense of wellbeing.
Experience the feeling of calm and well-being from oat-based products infused with natural scents including lavender, essential chamomile and ylang-ylang oils that help to soothe your senses while in the shower or out.
Is stress causing your skin condition?
Stress triggers a chemical response that can make skin more sensitive and reactive. It can also make it more difficult for skin problems to heal.1 Doctors recommend stress relaxation products and techniques to some patients as part of their treatment plan.
Here are a few tips to help manage stress levels and take better care of yourself and your skin:2
- Make skincare a priority, even if you're tired or stressed.
- Exercise regularly. It's good for your skin and the rest of your body.
- Take a break to do something you enjoy, even if it’s just 10 minutes.
- Get outside. A walk around the block can have therapeutic benefits.
- Practice stress management techniques, such as breathing exercises, yoga or meditation.
- Sleep is essential – aim for 8 hours each night.
Essential oils: chamomile and lavender
Chamomile has been used for centuries in aromatherapy because it has calming and soothing properties. Lavender also has stress-relieving benefits. It calms and soothes skin and has a therapeutic scent.
Keep your skin—and your outlook—calm and balanced with a scented, moisturizing body lotion. AVEENO® Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion with soothing oat helps to lock in moisture for 24 hours. Feel the calming effects of lavender scent, chamomile and ylang ylang essential oils as you massage it into your skin.
AVEENO® REPAIRING CICA Hand & Foot Masks are paraben-free relaxation products uniquely formulated to be gentle on sensitive skin. Enriched with moisture-boosting ingredients, these gloves and slippers help restore lost moisture, leaving hands and feet visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. They’re the perfect pick-me-up for dry, tired hands and feet!
1. Chen Y, Lyga J. Brain-skin connection: stress, inflammation and skin aging. Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets. 2014;13(3):177-90. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4082169/