- y_2021, m_4, d_15, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_148
- loc_en_CA, sid_2156, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Treat eczema with a splash
Relieve minor skin irritation and itching caused by rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, sumac, or insect bites with AVEENO® Baby Eczema Care Soothing Bath Treatment. The ultra-fine powder forms a milky, soothing bath that naturally cleanses and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Five packets of baby soothing bath eczema treatment
- With soothing natural Colloidal Oatmeal
- Helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free
Colloidal Oatmeal/ avoine colloïdale 43%
Calcium silicate, laureth-4 mineral oil
How to Use
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak, or sumac
- Insect bites
How to Use
Turn water faucet on to full force with water at a comfortably warm temperature. Tear open AVEENO® Baby Eczema Care Soothing Bath Treatment packet and slowly sprinkle contents under running faucet. To avoid clumping or settling, stir water thoroughly. Children should bathe in AVEENO® Baby Soothing Bath Treatment for 15 to 30 minutes, once or twice daily, or as directed by your pediatrician. Gently pat skin to dry. Do not rub. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor. FOR BATHING INFANTS: As directed by pediatrician or sprinkle one half of the packet’s contents into bathing tub. A 10-minute soak is effective for a small child. Rinses clean from hair.
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep powder away from face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems. Not intended for use on broken skin.
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 15°C to 30°C.
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Minor irritation and itching
- Baby eczema