- y_2022, m_10, d_1, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_440
- loc_en_CA, sid_2390, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 38.63ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Lights out for baby eczema
This first and only nighttime balm formulated with natural Colloidal Oatmeal will leave your baby’s skin feeling soothed when applied at bedtime. Made with a Pediatrician-recommended formula, AVEENO® Baby Eczema Care Nighttime Balm is gentle enough to use daily to prevent dryness as well as protect your baby against irritation.
- With soothing natural Colloidal Oatmeal and Ceramide
- Clinically proven to relieve itching due to eczema
- Steroid-free, dye-free, hypoallergenic
- Accepted by Eczema Society of Canada
Colloidal Oatmeal/avoine colloïdale 1%
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide NP, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isocetyl Alcohol, p-Anisic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Water (eau).
How to Use
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
How to Use
Apply liberally over affected area as needed or as directed by a physician.
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken or missing.
- Store at 15-30°C
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Minor irritation and itching
- Baby eczema