- y_2023, m_9, d_20, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_CA, sid_95125, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.49ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Every day sun protection for sensitive skin
Enjoy daily sun protection with a light, silky feel with Aveeno Protect + Soothe Face Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30. This fragrance-free formula combines nourishing oat to help sooth skin and mineral actives for a broad spectrum formula. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
- Lightweight sunscreen for sensitive skin
- Formulated with soothing oat and 100% mineral active ingredients
- Free of: fragrance, paraben, dye, phthalate
- Water-resistant (80 min)
- Non-greasy formula that rubs in effortlessly and dries sheer
- From a Dermatologist-recommended brand
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS % W/W: Titanium Dioxide 6.6%, Zinc Oxide 18%
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Aluminum Hydroxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isohexadecane, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyester-7, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisiloxane, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Water (eau), Xanthan Gum
How to Use
Adults and children over 6 months of age:
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at 15-30ºC. May stain some fabrics.
- Sun protection