- y_2020, m_6, d_2, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_78
- loc_en_CA, sid_2088, stg, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Tear-free sun protection that feels good on your baby’s skin
Our gentle formula with skin soothing oat is mild and nourishes your baby’s sensitive skin. This mineral sunscreen with naturally-sourced zinc oxide provides broad spectrum SPF 50 sun protection. Keep your little one smiling in the sunshine with AVEENO® Baby Sunscreen SPF 50
- Specifically formulated for babies’ sensitive skin
- Mineral-based sunscreen made with naturally-sourced zinc oxide
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free, and tear-free sunscreen
Zinc Oxide 21.6%
Acrylates/ Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/ Leaf/Stem Juice, Colloidal Oatmeal, Dimethicone, Ethyl Methicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyhydroxy-stearic Acid, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Water (eau)
How to Use
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at 15-30oC. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. May stain some fabrics.
- Sensitive skin
- Sun protection