- y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_CA, sid_2089, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Every day sun protection for sensitive skin
Our mineral-based formula with BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 combines naturally-sourced zinc oxide, nourishing oat and Vitamin E to protect your sensitive skin. It’s gentle enough to wear every day and light enough to go under your make-up as a daily defense against UVA+UVB rays.
- Mineral sunscreen with SPF 50
- Specifically designed to care for sensitive skin on the face
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free and phthalate-free
- Sweat-resistant and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
Zinc Oxide 21.6%
Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol,
Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Dimethicone, Ethyl Methicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water (eau).
How to Use
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at 15-30oC. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. May stain some fabrics.
- Sun protection
- Sensitive skin