- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Comfort dry, itchy skin with AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Itch Relief Balm.
Our Restorative Skin Therapy Balm is formulated with itch relieving Pramoxine Hydrochloride. This comforting balm is enriched with soothing aloe, healing provitamin B5 and moisturizing prebiotic oat, an antioxidant known to soothe dry, itchy skin.
- Designed for soothing dry, sensitive skin
- Helps temporarily relieve itch from minor skin irritations
- Free of fragrance, parabens, steroids and phthalates
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
Active ingredient (w/w) Purpose
Pramoxine HCl 0.5%.... Topical Analgesic
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Steareth-20, Water
For temporary itch relief associated with minor skin irritations
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only
Do not use
- on damaged or broken skin
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation occurs •if condition worsens
- new symptoms occur
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If over dosed or swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
For children (2-12 years): Application should be supervised by an adult
- store between 15-30°C