Today and always, the wellness and well-being of our consumers remains our top priority. You and your families are in our thoughts during this unprecedented time of uncertainty. As a brand dedicated to providing skincare solutions to our consumers globally since 1945, we wanted to let you know what we’re doing in response to COVID-19.
While we all adapt to new ways of life, we will continue to create the products that help keep your skin looking and feeling healthy. We intend to stay mindful of what content we share on our numerous communications channels, in order to keep a safe and comfortable environment for our followers. With the wellness and wellbeing of our consumers, employees and communities around the world in mind, we remain committed to the following:
- Prioritizing the continued production of high-demand products to maintain supply, all while ensuring the highest level of quality and safety.
- Protecting those employees whose continued physical presence at work is necessary to advancing our science by increasing our daily cleaning routines and equipment and our supply of sanitizer.
- Expanding our policies to allow employees in medium to highrisk areas who can perform their duties from home to work remotely.
- Providing paid time off to employees who need additional time, whether it be for sickness or for caregiving.
- Providing resources to help employees modify how they work and to enable them to stay healthy both physically and emotionally.
We're always here for you. Whether it’s skin health suggestions or heartwarming stories, there are many ways to reach us. Send us a message on Aveeno.ca, DM us @aveenoca on Instagram or contact us.
We thank you for loving and trusting our AVEENO® products and brand as much as we love you and our communities.
Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin:
Factors such as stress and changes to routine can all have an impact on the overall health of your skin. Learn more about keeping you and your skin looking and feeling healthy.
Johnson & Johnson Response to COVID-19
AVEENO® is proud to be a part of the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health family of brands. We recognize the challenges that families and their loved ones are facing in these unprecedented times. Since January, Johnson & Johnson has been working directly with governments and health authorities to work toward mitigating and ultimately ending the COVID-19 pandemic. Our experience, global scale, and the dedication of our employees will allow us to deliver meaningful, lifesaving innovation to help those in need during this global public health crisis.
To help those in need, and continue our collective work toward mitigating and ultimately ending this pandemic, we are:
- Collaborating to accelerate the development of a vaccine for COVID-19.
- Screening compounds to determine if any could help treat those who have the virus.
- Continuing to supply the critical medicines, devices and products customers and patients depend on.
- Evaluating COVID-19 focused science and technologies outside our company to enable startups in the life-science ecosystem.
- Taking precautions to support the safety and well-being of our employees, contractors and the communities in which we live and work.
- Mobilizing to provide equipment, our products and financial donations to support organizations and health care workers on the front lines.
At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, we are committed to helping individuals and communities around the world manage the unprecedented impacts of COVID-19. Our teams are actively working to maintain production of priority consumer health products, including AVEENO® brand products.
As COVID-19 strains healthcare resources globally, it is more important than ever to help people stay healthy and out of a stressed healthcare system. Our products are in high demand as consumers focus on skin health and personal hygiene. We are prioritizing the continued production of these products to maintain supply, all while ensuring the highest level of quality and safety.
To learn more about Johnson & Johnson’s full response to COVID-19, please visit JNJ.com/coronavirus